Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MDW

Over this Memorial Day weekend, I was hardly at my house. I went to my cousin’s house and found it very entertaining. My cousin got his head under the couch, let me tell you I really wish I would have taken pictures or even better video taped it, but my cousins and I were to busy laughing and crying we didn’t think of it. On Thursday my cousins and I watched the movie untraceable (such a good movie). I watched it again with my cousins on Friday and one of my camp friends came over and watched it too. On Saturday we went up to Jefferson and went riding all day up in the peaks and woods (atv’s, and quads). Monday after a bbq at my house, I went into Hillsdale with my friend Kristen, and we hung out with our friends from valley. Lastly on Tuesday, yesterday, I went out to the ridge diner for lunch with 4 friends, then two of us met up with another friend and went swimming before the storm camp.

No comments: